Happiness Course Leaders Training Day – London
If you would like to run the Happiness Course in your local community this one day training day will help give you the tools to run Livability’s Happiness Course in your community.
When: Thursday 13 July 2017
Where: Livability National Office, 6 Mitre Passage, Greenwich, London. SE10 0ER (View map)Book your place now
What is the Happiness Course?
Why the Happiness Course?
The course is really interesting, fun and challenging. It has challenged my perspectives of what happiness is.Happiness Course leader, LondonYou will be joining over 190 Happiness Course leaders who have been trained from across the country. If you are looking for new and effective ways to reach out to your local community then this course is for you. Our course leaders have experienced the impact that the Happiness Course can have personally and in their communities:
The training will provide:
- Understanding about the biblical principle of Shalom and how to put wellbeing at the centre of your church’s mission.
- An in-depth look at the course content and structure with guidance about how you can deliver the course in your local community.
- Insights from experienced course leaders and a variety of examples of where the course has been delivered.
- An opportunity to practice and develop your training skills.
What is the cost?
The standard cost is £100 which covers:
- lunch for the day
- a leader’s course manual
- access to an online learning platform, which includes further resources and discussion forums.
We offer a 50% discount for churches and community organisations that would like to train more than one course leader. This means that the first person would pay the £100 standard ticket and each additional leader would only pay £50 (maximum of 5 additional licences per organisational licence).
Once you have been trained you will receive a licence to be able to run the Happiness Course for two years. During this time you will receive ongoing support from Livability, including marketing materials to promote your courses, access to regular events and training opportunities.