Who we work with
‘Together and with’
At Livability we know that care and inclusion work involves a wide circle of people. Together and with disabled people, families and carers, our staff, churches and volunteers, local authorities and community partners, we develop creative responses that all add up to better life outcomes and support.
Through our disability services, education, community engagement and international work, Livability supports up to 1,000 people every day.
We are proud to work with a wide range of people that use our services, churches, community partners, commissioners, volunteers and donors.
The people we support
We run a wide range of services for disabled people. We also work with churches and community projects to reach out to the needs of people in their locality.
Donors, trusts, foundations
Livability is pleased to enjoy the support and backing of a wide range of donors, trusts, foundations and corporate partners including: Howdens, Olympus KeyMed, The Big Lottery and the Hobson Charity.
With a staff base of 2000, Livability employs people all over the country who are committed to delivering quality services to the people we support.
Livability Friends Groups support Livability services in their local communities who raised an impressive £62,000 for local services last year.
Livability link churches
One of the ways in which Livability works to connect communities and work for change is through a network of Link Churches across London. As a major sponsor and community partner, Livability provides community engagement expertise, accommodation and building space to help these Link Churches be good news within their communities.
Livability church partners
Livability works with a range of churches in the UK, supporting and resourcing them to meet the needs of local people. We celebrate the assets already found in a community, and build creative partnerships that bring communities together. We also work to train churches on disability and accessibility awareness.
Livability has provided a variety of disability services for councils and primary care trusts right across the country and in twenty-two London boroughs. Including:
- Bedford Borough Council
- Bournemouth Borough Council and PCT
- Brighton and Hove Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Carlisle City Council
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Cumbria County Council
- Denbighshire County Council
- Dorset County Council
- East Sussex County Council
- Essex County Council
- Gloucestershire County Council
- Herefordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Kent County Council
- Kirklees Metropolitan Borough Council
- Lancashire County Council
- Hammersmith and Fulham PCT
- Harrow PCT
- Leeds City Council
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Norfolk County Council
- North East Essex PCT
- Northamptonshire County Council and PCT
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Plymouth City Council
- Borough of Poole
- Reading Borough Council
- Rochdale Council
- Solihull PCT
- Southampton City Council and PCT
- South East Essex PCT
- Southend on Sea Borough Council and PCT
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
- Stroud District Council
- Suffolk County Council and PCT
- Surrey County Council
- Thurrock Council
- Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council
- Wakefield Metropolitan District Council and PCT
- Warwickshire County Council
- West Essex PCT
- West Hertfordshire PCT
- West Sussex County Council and PCT
- West Wiltshire PCT
- Wiltshire County Council and Continuing Healthcare
- Wirral Borough Council
- Worcestershire PCT