Who we work with
Livability is an enabling network, working to tackle barriers in society and make community livable. We believe that everyone has a valuable role to play in the community. We’re here to help it happen.
Through our disability services, education and vocational support, brain rehabilitation centre, church and community engagement work, or international consultancy, Livability supports up to 1,000 people every day.
We are proud to work with a wide range of service users, community partners, commissioners, associates, volunteers and donors.
Our service users
Many of our service users are disabled people, but we also work with a broader range of people through a wide and strong network of Link churches and partnerships.
Donors, Trusts, Foundations
Livability is pleased to enjoy the support and backing of a wide range of donors, trusts, foundations and corporate partners including: Howdens, Olympus KeyMed, The Big Lottery and the Hobson Charity.
With a staff base of 1600, Livability employs people all over the country whose commitment gives our service users the best possible support.
Livability Friends Groups support Livability services in their local communities who raised an impressive £62,000 for local services last year.
Livability Link Churches
One of the ways in which Livability works to connect communities and work for change is through a network of Link Churches across London. As a major sponsor and community partner, Livability provides community engagement expertise, accommodation and building space to help these Link Churches be good news within their communities.
Livability Church Partners
Livability works with a range of churches in the UK, supporting and resourcing them to meet the needs of local people. We celebrate the assets already found in a community, and build creative partnerships that bring communities together. We also work to train churches on disability and accessibility awareness.
Livability has provided a variety of disability services for councils and primary care trusts right across the country and in twenty-two London boroughs. Including:
- Bedford Borough Council
- Bournemouth Borough Council and PCT
- Brighton and Hove Council
- Cambridgeshire County Council
- Carlisle City Council
- Central Bedfordshire Council
- Cumbria County Council
- Denbighshire County Council
- Dorset County Council
- East Sussex County Council
- Essex County Council
- Gloucestershire County Council
- Herefordshire County Council
- Hertfordshire County Council
- Kent County Council
- Kirklees Metropolitan Borough Council
- Lancashire County Council
- Hammersmith and Fulham PCT
- Harrow PCT
- Leeds City Council
- Lincolnshire County Council
- Norfolk County Council
- North East Essex PCT
- Northamptonshire County Council and PCT
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- Plymouth City Council
- Borough of Poole
- Reading Borough Council
- Rochdale Council
- Solihull PCT
- Southampton City Council and PCT
- South East Essex PCT
- Southend on Sea Borough Council and PCT
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council
- Stroud District Council
- Suffolk County Council and PCT
- Surrey County Council
- Thurrock Council
- Trafford Metropolitan Borough Council
- Wakefield Metropolitan District Council and PCT
- Warwickshire County Council
- West Essex PCT
- West Hertfordshire PCT
- West Sussex County Council and PCT
- West Wiltshire PCT
- Wiltshire County Council and Continuing Healthcare
- Wirral Borough Council
- Worcestershire PCT
Livability and Prospects
A new chapter together
As part of our ongoing commitment to increase our social impact with individuals, families and communities, we are excited to announce that from the 11th May 2016, Prospects will be joining Livability in an important new chapter in our charities’ stories.