Icanho, Brain Injury Rehabilitation
Visit the new Icanho website for further information: www.icanho.org.uk
Livability Icanho provides highly specialised, community-based rehabilitation for adults with acquired brain injury, including stroke. Clients aged 16–18 will be considered if the service is appropriate to their needs.
We offer interdisciplinary assessment, treatment and advice, including physiotherapy, speech and language therapy and occupational therapy.
Access to other specialist staff, including a neuropsychologist, doctor and social worker is available, should you need it.
Without doubt I can say that coming to Icanho will allow me to live my life again.Andrew, Icanho patient
Livability Icanho works with clients to:
- acquire or re-acquire skills and strategies to minimise impact of brain injury
- optimise the recovery of cognitive, communicative, emotional, social, physical and functional well-being
- minimise the development of behavioural problems and address any issues which occur
- maximise the potential to retain employment by regaining lost skills or learning new ones
- explore leisure options
- recognise and help to address the needs of the client’s family and/or carers
Without doubt I can say that coming to Icanho will allow me to live my life again.Andrew, Icanho Patient