Your church & Livability
Livability is the largest Christian disability charity in the UK. We rely on the support of individuals and Christian faith communities to help us in our work. Please join us in praying and working to bring justice and freedom to people marginalised by society.
We have created FREE downloadable resources to help get your church motivated:
- “Neighbourhood Nativity” – A fun and inspiring way to share the Christmas message with everyone
- “Life to the Full” – Ten things your church can do to involve disabled people
- “Things I can do” – Other resources for churches
- “Finding Hidden Treasure” – Resources for holding a Disability Sunday in your church
- “Pray for Livability” – Weekly prayer guidelines for individuals or small groups
- “Tomorrow’s Harvest” - to encourage congregations to remember their Christian family in their wills
In order to save our costs, please download these publications if you can, but if you need to order printed copies, use the resource request order form.
Livability, in partnership with Christian Legacy Consortium and a number of solicitors around the country, is offering a special discounted will writing service to friends and supporters of Livability. More information here….