Welcome to Livability
Livability gives disabled and disadvantaged people real choice about how they live their lives.
As the UK’s largest Christian disability charity, we run a wide range of services for disabled adults and children. This complements our community mission work which supports churches to make their communities a better place to live. We welcome and work with people of all faiths and none.
- a choice of living styles, locations and levels of support for disabled people – independent, supported living, and living with others
- flexible care and support packages, enabling disabled people to run their own lives, get out and develop their independence
- specialist services including brain injury rehabilitation
- education for children and young adults
- accessible holiday accommodation
- campaigning for the rights of disabled people